View Single Post
Old 08-07-2014, 11:39 AM   #49
jb92563

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark_T View Post
Tell you what - here's my plate: Manitoba DHK 976. Tell me what you find out. Be warned that if you do get any info I will immediately file a complaint with the police and your source will be in trouble.
Uh oh, so I hear you are coming to my local Auto-X and think you can beat the pants off of me so I called the RCMP and reported a car with your plate as stolen by an armed bandit, in the vicinity of the Auto-X track.

That ought to slow you down!

I also photo copied your plate to full size and use it over my own plate when I drive down the toll roads. hehehe.

See, the stolen identity can be used for all sorts of fun stuff.

I know because I have been a victim of the toll roads scam.
I keep getting bills from the toll road folks claiming I owe them fees and late fees and more fees for using the toll roads. I never drive the toll roads because I don't live near any.

Anyway, just joking of course, but the point is to avoid having your identity out there for idiots to torture you with.
Short Shifter, Touch Screen Dual Din Radio, 03 4 Bow glass Top (DD & Auto-X since May 17,2012)
jb92563 is offline   Reply With Quote