View Single Post
Old 08-04-2014, 02:03 PM   #12
Infernicus

When I first unlatched the top yesterday the windows dropped like they were supposed to. It was only after I lowered the top completely that they refused to move down anymore.

An Update: Here we go! The map light didn't work. The power locks didn't work. I checked all the inside electrical systems I could think of to see if anything else was failing. I thought for sure a relay or something had died. Or that somehow, the windshield installers managed to do something funky.

I was thinking electrical. By luck, I stumbled across a Renntech fourm that I hadn't seen before. A user there was having the same exact problem. The solution? It was a fuse. The fuse chart listed fuse D1 as the power window fuse. And that one was fine. The problem was fuse C3. I swapped it out, and now everything is working perfectly again! C3 covers the interior lights, door locks and I guess the windows.

Thank you everyone with all your help and advice! I am so glad that it was just a silly fuse and not something more serious.
Infernicus is offline   Reply With Quote