View Single Post
Old 03-23-2006, 10:50 PM   #9
TriGem2k

Send a message via AIM to TriGem2k
Hippojam,

I have to tell you JASON is the biggest idiot at that service location. Look at his desk, there is NEVER anything there. If you need a good service advisor go to Erick Patino (Second Desk) and tell him James Demircift sent you, he will definitly take care of you, hes an all around great guy.

Let me know if i could be of more help. My family has gone to Erick for almost the past 10-15years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hippojam1
His name is Jason Hallmark, and he sits in the front.

And if anyone thinks I'm being unnecessarily harsh, let me please clarify. "Irate" is the wrong word. I left a message communicating that I was inconvenienced by wasting three days going back and forth and leaving the car when it wasn't being worked on. Three days lost on what was two hours of work. I was trying to make a reasonable argument, so I wasn't being angry in order to make it come across as logical.

In return, he leaves a message saying it's not his fault and that it all happened because of relying on other people...and when I went to pick up the car he avoided me entirely. Told me to go pay the cashier my warranty deductible and didn't say another word to me. Can you believe that guy?

I got the service manager's card. I'm going to call on Monday and see if they are interested in making up for this utter disregard for my time. I'm not expecting much, but I would like to make a formal complaint about that guy. I would have thought that Porsche service would be more attentive.
-Side Skirts
-Gemballa Exhuast and Cats
-O.Z. Racing 18" Wheels
--18X8.5Front 18X10 Rears
-Michilen PS Tires 225/40/18 & 285/30/18
-5mm Rear Spacers
-Porsche Door Sills
-H&R Springs
-Powerflow Intake
-B&M Short Shifter
-Pioneer Avic-F90BT Navigation
-Focal Polyglass 165VR3