View Single Post
Old 07-20-2014, 03:17 AM   #285
Mstephensfache

Garage
Cincinnati - I'm pretty pleased with Porsche of the Village

I have owned my 04 Boxster S for about two months. I bought it from out-of-state and drove it home. I originally took it to the local dealership to get a new key remote. They were very helpful and invited me to come in and spend some time with a technician going over my car and teaching me about it.

I was able to take them up on their offer yesterday. The technician spent two hours with me going over all key parts of the car, explaining vulnerabilities and thoroughly evaluateing the vehicle. He topped off all fluids, found a nail in the tire which he repaired at no cost, recommended alignment because of some cupping in the back tires. Except for the alignment he found nothing wrong with the car and commented very positively on how well it has been maintained. He also had a '13 Boxster S up on another lift and showed me some of the differences in technology that 10 years will make.
All in all, it deepened my appreciation for this car and I was very impressed with the level of knowledge and customer service of Porsche of the Village.
Mstephensfache is offline   Reply With Quote