Thread: New to Porsche
View Single Post
Old 06-26-2014, 01:42 PM   #1
JonPhokus

New to Porsche

Hi all - firstly if this is the wrong place to post this, can someone please move?? Thanks

New to the club and just bought my first Porsche last Saturday - a 3.2S Boxster and I have to say I'm completely in love with the car!

A little background, I was actually supposed to go and view a black on black S in Oxford however the seller royally screwed me over by pulling out of the deal the evening before I was supposed to view the car (literally 8pm I received a text...). Fair to say I was fuming. However, it was for the best as I came across this one for sale and instantly fell in love. So I called the owner at 10:30pm (literally) to view the car the following day. So along with my parents, we took a trip from sunny South Wales to Surrey to view the car. And it was even better in the flesh! The bodywork is spotless (bar a few stone chips - well it is 14 years old). I've not seen another Boxster in the flesh in this colour and it had only done 61k miles with a full Porsche service history. I've been driving it a few days now and it just puts a massive smile on my face everytime I start the engine. Absolutely brilliant car and the performance is great! I mean, I've gone from my Ford Focus show-car to owning a proper 2-seat sports car. Best decision of my life so far. Anyway, enough talking - here's the car (had to get some arty-farty shots...I love my photography!)

Oh and here's my previous car (and don't worry...this will not be happening to the Porsche. I'm past this phase now!)

Jon
JonPhokus is offline   Reply With Quote