View Single Post
Old 06-04-2014, 04:42 AM   #6
Feffman

Hi All:

MVP Track Time (www.MVPTrackTime.com) is gearing up for two upcoming track weekends, one at Autobahn Country Club (Joliet, IL) August 4th and one at Mid-Ohio Road Course (Lexington, OH) October 31st – November 2nd.

Historically, Autobahn sells out several weeks prior to the track day. The Mid-Ohio weekend is a new event for us in 2014. I hope you’ll join us for the on-track fun.

August 4: Autobahn Country Club II (Joliet, IL) [Full 3.56 Mile Track] – ”First Monday In August”

October 31 – November 2: Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course (Lexington, OH) – ”Let’s Go Play At Mid-Ohio” [Three Days]

Registration is available on line with Pay Pal (or any major credit card through the Pay Pal system) or a mail-in registration for all our track events at:

http://www.MVPTrackTime.com/id47.html

We schedule a minimum of two hours of track time daily for each run group with qualified instructors available for the drivers in the Novice run group.

All courteous and responsible are invited and welcome. Please, don’t hesitate to contact me at (314) 249-3770 if you have questions.

I hope to see you at Autobahn and Mid-Ohio. Happy Motoring!

Feff

Last edited by Feffman; 06-20-2014 at 04:36 AM.
Feffman is offline   Reply With Quote