View Single Post
Old 03-14-2006, 02:50 PM   #1
Frank

Boxster Is Back!!!!Dead Again...

Hi Guys,
Today,I went and picked up my boxster. It has a brand new factory rebuilt engine in it.The total bill from this shop was $13,500.The guy sais I need to keep it under 3500 rpms and under 80 mph for 2000-3000 miles which kinda sucks.

Now Gentleman,you all know my most recent luck with cars.Well,it continues

So,I pick up my car and get around a quarter mile away and it stalls at the red light.I try restarting and it just stalls immediatly.So,I puch the car accross the four lane highway with people yelling remaks such as "peice of ********************" and "get the fu*k off the road".The car is acting like it is out of gas even though it reads almost full so I buy a small gas tank and walk to get it filled.I try restarting and it seems to start but stays around 500 rpms wanting to stall.

The shop owner drove over and released the engine cover to look around and tryed starting it with his foot on the gas revving to around 2500 rpms and the engine just had an odd sound but stayed running.

It got towed to the shop and he will take a look and call me tommarro.I wonder if there is something the old shop could have put in my gas to mess it up???

Frank
Frank is offline   Reply With Quote