View Single Post
Old 05-23-2014, 11:07 PM   #9
Highlander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topless View Post
Sounds like a pretty wild ride. I hope things are settling down for you a bit. As I recall you were pretty active on Renntech and I followed your suspension how-to post about 5 years ago. It seems you were a better than fair AX competitor back then. As you probably know, PCA GGR has a very active driving program in the Bay Area.
I had a fair run when I was autocrossing. In '06 I took 2nd in the SCCA ProSolo series and 3rd in the National championships pedaling a friends Mini Cooper S in G Stock. Also that year, I won my class in the Portland Parade Autocross, then followed it up in '07 with a win in San Diego. My female co-drivers did pretty good too. A win in Portland and a 2nd in San Diego. The lady that drove my car in San Diego had never autocrossed a Boxster and had never driven on race rubber before, so she did an outstanding job. Only got beaten by an ex-pro race driver in a 914-6.

That whole Ax setup will be for sale soon, just as soon as I drag it out of boxes and take some pictures...
Highlander is offline   Reply With Quote