Thread: Maiden Voyage
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2014, 03:29 PM   #8
rastta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinkley View Post
Fantastic. I watched the video on your other post and noticed the over engine cooling fans where turned off (at least I think they were). I'd run them to help keep everything extra cool, including the starter.

Good luck getting used to the car. Remember to help with the curbing you can always soften the front and rear bar and soften the compression but not the rebound. Just an idea.

Hope you get the lap timer and predictor squared away on the MoTeC as well, noticed it wasn't working either.

Good luck.
Ok - wasn't sure if I needed to because engine temps hit 190 and stayed there no matter what - we threw the engine fan on when coming off track and in the paddock.

Car was excellent and I hit the curb pretty hard - settings seemed pretty spot on. I just turned in early - still used to the sloppy steering in my old S4.

I wasn't sure on the lap timer. I had the coordinates - but didn't want to wipe out the rest of the setup info that was saved so I opted not to mess with it prior to the weekend.

Tires went through 12 sessions between the two of us and didn't flinch - although as you can see - I wasn't pushing the car that hard.
rastta is offline   Reply With Quote