View Single Post
Old 05-07-2014, 04:35 AM   #5
Timco
I am my own mechanic....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine8Six View Post
..... in one of your great display is the pcar of some folks we know of. His wife and himself both fatally hit trying to avoid a drunk pedestrian. They are missed by their two children as much as by the friends who knew them.

Please let these chaps and others rip
Mr 986, it's not some "great display" as I did not arrange anything or pick the pictures. I did an image search based on a comment about these cars being safe. Never heard one word about the car or unfortunate folks who "we know of" and am sorry to hear that. It's a simple reminder that with some speed things change. It will change some of my acceleration habits.

No need to get all high & mighty about it. I can't even say which one because it's a random search and I have no idea who you're referring to or what happened in any pic.

I'm fairly certain they will RIP just fine with these images out on the web like they have been for a long time.
Timco is offline   Reply With Quote