View Single Post
Old 05-04-2014, 12:47 AM   #14
Nine8Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBoe View Post
Awesome bike, mine has the simpler mods. Intake, exhaust, sprockets, rear delete, etc. It may look like the big dog, but it's actually the little 250R. I got it after test riding a buddies non-repsol version. It was so much fun and light enough to toss it through the corners with ease. It's gutless, but so much damn fun. I'm a long time rider and have had several superbikes. This one is just for show n fun...

I've got my eye on a Ducati 899 Panigale in Artic White, but my wife is in need of a car first. Ahhhh... decisions, decisions. Lol.
Youuuuuuu lucky bugger. If that's indeed a GP250 (Repsol) you got there I am not talking to you anymore. Those are fast as hell and like you said, nothing but great (additive) fun. Had the chance to try one back in the years when I was sponsored. 2 strokes, scary fast and agile (nimble?)

I'd buy a public transport card for your wife. Tell her you wouldn't want anything to happen to her while she is driving - love love love thing (then go get your Ducati)