446 - Wheel Caps with Colored Crest
P12 - Self-Dim Mirrors & Rain Sensor
680 - Bose Surround Sound System
P74 - Bi-Xenon Headlamp Package
342 - Heated Front Seats
M6Z - Floor Mats Interior Color
551 - Porsche Windstop (Deflector)

C02 - U.S. Standard/Emissions - Obviously not even an option

In my opinion the following options are needlessly running up your price. Porsche options aren't generally easy to install/remove after build but I think you're in a position where you can more easily dictate terms on a car the dealer would like to unload:

692 - Remote CD Changer (6 Disc)
Do you actually listen to CDs? From personal experience I've found all OEM CD changers to be overpriced and not reliable. Plan on replacing this in three years with a new one (hopefully under warranty), if we're even listening to CDs in three years. If the dealer won't steeply discount for this option I'd have the dealer remove this. (Saving $650.00).

P15 - Power Seat Package - Despite limited adjustment capability I thinkthat you won't have a problem finding a good seating position with the standard adjustment.

982 - Supple Leather Front and Rear
Front and rear of what? the seats? Seats already have supple leather on the front, supple leather on the back adds llittle value and is likely to wear worse.

403 - 19" Carrera S Wheel
Unless you love this wheel pattern, you're getting yourself into a heavier wheel that's tougher to find and more expensive to replace the tires for, may compromise ride quality, and look very similar to the standard S wheels. One boarder with this wheel has posted about getting out of them. If the dealer won't steeply discount the price of these wheels, I'd have them swap these out with 18s from another S. (Saving $1,550)

I'd push for this deal at least
53000 MSRP
Less ten percent or so for model year.
+ 5000 for the PPB and other options.

$53000.

As far as your original question, from what I've heard, PASM adds alot of value.

06 987S- Sold
Carrara White / Black / Black/Stone Grey Two-tone

05 987 5-speed - Sold
Midnight Blue Metallic / Metropol Blue / Sand Beige

06 MB SLK350- Lease escapee
Iridium Silver Metallic / Black

We've heard that a million monkeys at a million keyboards could produce the complete works of Shakespeare; now, thanks to the Internet, we know that is not true. - Robert Wilensky
SD987 is offline   Reply With Quote