View Single Post
Old 02-12-2014, 05:41 PM   #17
Timco
I am my own mechanic....

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfos View Post
I'm really torn by this thread. Can't quite wrap around it... spelling aside:

After describing a saxophone, the metaphor is "strums"?

All "A's"? Really? "Those that can't do, teach." Those that can't teach, teach in South Carolina.

Wait... dude's like what... 16? Already talking about having kids? And thinking you can control who they like? Ok, forget the spellin' and grammarz, you don't need no education. This is more severe.

Who is this "they"? What is meant by "drill"? What has the comma done to you that you use it like that?

It's the internet. No need to state that the friend is "female". It's not like getting a phone call just after getting out of the shower -- you know, when you feel compelled to tell someone -- who can't see or hear you -- that you just got out of the shower.

Anyway, in answer to the post, I don't know that I'm drawn to a specific instrument. Rather, because I do have girls who will likely like whoever they like, I welcome mostly anything besides the Frozen soundtrack. Not that it's bad, but I'm really having to hang in there, just like Ana tells Joan in "Do you want to build a snowmannnnnnnn?" (It doesn't have to be a snowman).
"I have became" was my favorite part.....

Timco is offline   Reply With Quote