View Single Post
Old 02-10-2014, 02:22 PM   #287
Nine8Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimbus117 View Post
Hi Fred,
Apologies if this has been asked already but this is a long thread.
Do you do a RH drive version? our beam patterns are opposite. Also how much do you charge for shipment to the UK? Fantastic product by the way, we are chatting about it on Boxa.net too.
Thanks
Richard
Hi Richard

Yes absolutely, those are available in both LHD and RHD model. The RHD projector kit is all the very same with the exception of the small cutoff plate inside the projector. The RHD beam's lift is simply projected on the right hand side. Satisfies the authorities/inspections and doesn't blind the opposite traffic.

When ever you are ready just let me know (and yes, apologies, a very long thread indeed). Any specific questions feel free to shoot me a PM anytime mate or simply post here, no worries there.

The total damage on the kit does include shipping cost to the UK. Using the top service here..."EMS Express Post" w/ tracking & insurance. Shanghai to Paris in 4 days, Shanghai to USA in less than a week.... I'm being told similar timeframe to the UK.

Need 4 (four) days to custom made a complete kit. You are looking at receiving them 10-12 days after payment.

Link me RE the Boxa.net if you think I need to get updates passed on there as well. Unless you are happy to pass the note then by all means.... tia!

Last edited by Nine8Six; 02-10-2014 at 02:24 PM.
Nine8Six is offline   Reply With Quote