View Single Post
Old 01-05-2014, 11:40 AM   #30
Nine8Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by coreseller View Post
My Boxster (have since sold it) wasn't on the list either lol. While I usually prefer stock cars and personally don't like body / aero kits of any sort, those two cars pull it off very nicely imo.
Agreed stock is better. However in this base Boxster case (mine) that bodykit combination not only made the car look a tad more exotic (and silly maybe), but the driving experience is completely changed as well. That car holds down like on velcro at 200+kmph and cuts right in any type of wind speed. Not sure if it's the GT2 front bumper, the fancy mirrors or the air-flow wrapping those eccentric shaped rocker panels, or all combined, but one thing for sure.... that car is easier than a go-kart to drive and has far-far-far better handling than stock. It is incredibly fun to drive (other Porsche enthusiasts who drove it told me).

All I am trying to say is "modified" can sometime be better than stock. Based on luck of course (unless you have access to a wind tunnel!)

Last edited by Nine8Six; 01-05-2014 at 11:42 AM.
Nine8Six is offline   Reply With Quote