View Single Post
Old 12-23-2013, 05:08 PM   #179
Nine8Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by epapp View Post
Well what are my options between particlewaves projectors and 986s? What do you guys charge for a set of your fancy lights? And how much is shipping from farawayland (where you're located 986) to California?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not only those "Ultimate" projector are properly anodized (i.e. solid), they will look and work for the next decade minimum. Other options that you have, other than a choice of amazing anodized colors, laser'ed script/wordings, etc, is choosing between a built-in (mini) nuclear reactor (+57rwhp) -OR- the xray feature which..... allows you to see through clothes when you are waiting at red lights downtown.

PM if you want me to be a bit more serious

Edit:

As for the complete kit, the damage is $355 shipped using Express Post (ETA 3-5days to you in the USA) w/ tracking number.

Options are

2x Anodized [color] Bezels (w/ custom laser script/wording)
2x Anodized [color] projector skirts
2x MH1 High Performance Projectors & lens (Ultimate ver.)
2x 35w CANBUS ballasts
2x H1 HID bulbs (you chose your temp)
2x Hardware kit: spacer kit, dremel wheels and two Porsche emblems
2x built-in LED-cob Angel Eyes in [color] (Optional)

* Return and refund accepted shall you decide to not install the kit.

RE Payment; I normally send a PayPal "Request for Money" to your email using the "For Goods" option and list all the above in the invoice. That way the buyer feels comfortable and covered by the PayPal Buyer Protection Scheme.

Any questions just ask anytime. When ever you are ready you know where to find me

Last edited by Nine8Six; 12-23-2013 at 06:47 PM.
Nine8Six is offline   Reply With Quote