View Single Post
Old 12-21-2013, 04:51 AM   #18
Swhitcomb

Well, this dealership is really striking out. I spoke to them early yesterday. They told me they were waiting for the tech to be in so he could run a diagnostic on it. They weren't sure it was something they could fix and may have to send it out. Understandable. They are a Kia/Subaru dealer, didn't expect them to be Porsche experts. He tells me he'll let me know. So I wait unti 330 and haven't heard back from them. I call and am told the guy who knows what's going on is busy and will call me back. I wait until 4:55. Haven't heard a word. I call again. After being on hold for over 5 minutes he tells me they can't figure it out. It's beyond what they can do. They are sending it out to another shop, who specializes in European Cars. This particular shop does mostly exotics Ferrari, Jag, Fiat, Mercedes, etc. and has a really good reputation in this town. Good news there. However, they can't get it in their shop until next Thursday. An entire week with no car. A week I am on vacation and need my car.
Swhitcomb is offline   Reply With Quote