View Single Post
Old 12-21-2013, 04:36 AM   #175
Nine8Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by epapp View Post
Do you have a website where all of this stuff is for sale? I skipped a few pages of the thread in the middle.

Particlewave linked to a kit of projectors and hid ballasts and bulbs earlier in the thread. Is that the kit you guys base measurements off of?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nah mate, no specific website for the moment. I've been teaming up with PayPal for the last 16 years however. They have excellent fraud & buyer protection schemes and decent encryption infrastructure for online payments. And they already have a website up so I just use theirs for cheap

Had a quick look and couldn't find the link for you, perhaps Particlewave can pass it on again when he has a minute. But I found a few pics he posted a few years ago. The same kit (with ballasts!) runs at $25 here (Left & right, everything). That's right my man. I think they run at $120 or something on eBay. Let me know if you are interested! I can make a special for you ($30 + shipping)