View Single Post
Old 12-17-2013, 09:14 AM   #11
scottvd

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slate 01 View Post
Now the reason Particle has his undies in such a wad is a totally different matter. I think so many are looking to be offended or hoping for the chance to be an a-hole to others, is shameful and lacks class. Don't let it bother you Scott (I won't even ask about the VD issue, lol). I have found most of the posters in here to be decent people that are more than helpful, there will always be some that have problems with being decent to others, wherever you go, as pathetic as that is.
LOL, yes the "VD" has haunted me since grade school as you can imagine! It's for my last name "Vander Dussen" which is of Dutch descent.

So far I think this forum is great, I've already learned a ton. I'm sure Particle is a totally cool guy - but I still don't get the license plate thing. I guess what's so weird about it (for me) as a photography enthusiast is how much a blacked out, white out, pixilated, or the worst is the swirled license plate distracts from an otherwise good looking photo.

Take the plate off and then take your picture if you feel the need to hide that info from people probably hundreds if not thousands of miles away!
scottvd is offline   Reply With Quote