Thread: Proud New Owner
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2013, 08:10 PM   #1
jheli85

Proud New Owner

On and off for the last few months I have been browsing various websites like Autotrader, Craigslist, Cargrurus, looking and dreaming about getting about a Boxster. Although, I did test drive a few they were not exactly what I was looking for. Some were the wrong color. Others had bad paint, mechanical problems and/or a lack of documents proving that the car had been maintained properly. Finally, I found a white 2003 Boxster S in AMAZING condition. The paint was flawless, not one scratch or ding. New tires and brakes. The ragtop had been recently replaced and the interior looked like new. On top of that the previous owner had proof of every single service and oil change the car had ever had, and performed on time. So after a brief test drive and an enormous amount of paperwork the car was mine. I am so happy, this car is truly a drivers car. Every time you foot hits the gas pedal or you shift gears you get a grin on your face! I can not express enough how much fun this car is to drive. In many ways it feels like a go-cart but with more power. If anyone is in the market for one I suggest taking one on a test drive, I can assure you that you will be hooked!

Thank you so much for all of your help in helping in finding the right car for me. On many occasions over the last few months I had look here for advice.

Safe Driving,