View Single Post
Old 12-04-2013, 08:45 AM   #6
evo-r

Thanks for the feedbacks! Mine not only have those pictured water condensates but also the frunk floor has some water on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaisedOnPorsches View Post
Are you putting the wet (or damp) cover into the frunk by chance? Some water from it might be evaporating and the condensing on the trunk lid.

Another possibly stupid suggestion is make sure the trunk seal is installed correctly. I know with older Porsches it is possibly to erroneously install the trunk seals upside down.
No, I never put the cover in the frunk. Based from my pictures can you tell me if the frunk seal is installed correctly? (little breather pin holes facing inside the frunk)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mump View Post
Check the drain holes on both sides of the battery. Mine were clogged.
All drain holes are clean.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcb986 View Post
Covering a car in a warm climate with rain setting outside invites moisture to accumulate and that's why I will not use a full cover, just Pop Top which covers the roof and windows and it's made of Tyke. Now, if you really want to locate the issue, get into the trunk with a good light. Have your buddy shut you in and then have him flood the front with water for a period of time. You should see the problem then.
I think my cover is breathable hence the water can get through it. I hate to get closed up in the frunk but I may have to for troubleshooting.