View Single Post
Old 12-03-2013, 02:59 AM   #9
trimer
jakesbox

Quote:
Originally Posted by coreseller View Post
Trimer, great talking to you on the phone yesterday. Here is the kit I mentioned;

Boxster Euro Suspension Kit (ROW M030):Porsche Parts & Porsche Accessories - Wholesale Porsche Parts & Tequipment

I bought my 993 Suspension kit from these guys, pretty sure they have Boxster items also:

FD Motorsports

You truly couldn't ask for more helpful people than Mark and Darin from FD, Darin talked me through some spring settings on a Sunday afternoon while I was doing the install.
Great talking to you to! Really appreciate all your jnsight and setting this jnformation on the thread for me! Let me know how it turns out with Paul. Next time im coming up your way ill give you a shout!
2003 996 Twin Turbo X50, PCCB, polar silver / 2004 996 Carerra Cabriolet, midnight blue, cinnamon leather, IMS Pro / 2003 Artic Silver Boxster - Short Throw Shift, IMS Upgrade, Carerra Light Wheels, De-Snorked with Evoms Cold Air Intake, GHL Exhaust (Sold) / 2002 Seal Grey Boxster - Fabspeed Exhaust, Black powder coated wheels, Porsche stripes (Sold) / 2 -1957 356 A Speedsters (signal red and seal grey) (Sold) / 1989 944 Turbo (m030 S options)
trimer is offline   Reply With Quote