View Single Post
Old 12-02-2013, 04:01 PM   #5
BruceH

Garage
I will add that I purchased my 2001 S in Atlanta over the phone after seeing an AutoTrader ad from a Cadillac dealer, I live in Texas After looking at the CARFAX report, I noticed it had been serviced at the same shop for 7 years. I gave them a call, and they knew the car well, they said the owner was meticulous and the car wanted for nothing, they wouldn't hesitate to buy. I also knew that a Cadillac dealer wouldn't risk their reputation on a then 11 year old car unless it was perfect. They took it on a trade when the owner traded it for a 2005 Boxster that they had on the lot. With all of that information, I was comfortable with the purchase even though I did not get a PPI. So far, knock on wood, it has been an awesome car

It still gives me a grin every time I drive it(I have had it a year and a half now). Today, headed to the doctor with a sinus infection, I still had to have the top down since it was sunny and 70 degrees! A Turbo S was in front of me as we took the on ramp, loved hearing the output of his exhaust and mine, sweet Pick one and enjoy
iPad Mini Dash Install
DEPO Tail Lights
BruceH is offline   Reply With Quote