View Single Post
Old 11-26-2013, 12:54 PM   #59
trimer
jakesbox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfectlap View Post
I love reading about Ferrari ownership experiences. There's a pro baseball player who posts regularly on one forum and he hasn't a nice thing to say about any of their dealers. The mothership apparently does not closely monitor the way dealers sell cars stateside. All kinds of "I'm doing you a big favor selling you your first Ferrari" attitude. And then I read from the track junkies that Ferrari build quality is strictly "cars and coffee" reliable. If you want GT3 level durability, or a car you can drive on the street and track equally, you have to dig deeper and go for the track versions like 430 Scuderia. Apparently there's a big difference in quality between Ferrari for the street (likely to be very low mileage for its whole life) and Ferrari for the guy looking to put some hurt into his tires.
Funny you say that. I go to our regular cars and coffee and have been for over a year. I have seen 2 times where cars have left on a flatbed. Wait for it...Wait for it...Ferarri. BUT it was the same 360 both times. So really one car twice! His is red with red white and green italian stripes offset down the car.
2003 996 Twin Turbo X50, PCCB, polar silver / 2004 996 Carerra Cabriolet, midnight blue, cinnamon leather, IMS Pro / 2003 Artic Silver Boxster - Short Throw Shift, IMS Upgrade, Carerra Light Wheels, De-Snorked with Evoms Cold Air Intake, GHL Exhaust (Sold) / 2002 Seal Grey Boxster - Fabspeed Exhaust, Black powder coated wheels, Porsche stripes (Sold) / 2 -1957 356 A Speedsters (signal red and seal grey) (Sold) / 1989 944 Turbo (m030 S options)
trimer is offline   Reply With Quote