View Single Post
Old 11-10-2013, 07:27 AM   #10
Nine8Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by coreseller View Post
Well, so much for trying to get a friendly thread going. Nine8Six, sent you a PM.
Mate, the picture above is my current PC wallpaper. Believe it or not I love this picture. Would you believe the photograph had his pick-up truck reversed into for the shot? Dwload public w'paper at http://st.gdefon.com/wallpapers_original/wallpapers/338245_car_-crashed_-porsche_avtomobili_mashiny_avto_1600x1200_(www.Gde Fon.ru).jpg

The reason may be because I have the very same car. Very recently purchased however not in such good condition as yours. We are re-building it at the moment and plan on posting the built on Rennlist. The engine is first, and already dropped. Leaking the hell out of everything under there.

Got it for dirt cheap as it will be impossible to put a legal plate on it. Not to mention the condition I got it. Once done it will become a collection item (or another of my garage queen).

We are going black on black. Copying member SpyderRS' ideas a bit

Going to upload pics of the car next time I drop by the garage just so you don't feel I'm BS with you or anything. Be cool, it's only the Internet!!!