View Single Post
Old 09-24-2013, 02:57 PM   #10
Brian0icu812

1. cabin air filter housing is all good, the filter was dirty, i may have thrown it away but if i didnt you can have it
2. I need to check on this, i know the very top piece had some fading right in the center. Wasnt horrible but i noticed it compared to the one behind the seats. I can send pictures this weekend if youre still interested
3.This is there and in good condition
4.windshield is cracked in bottom right from hood corner hitting it
5.its there and in good condition, hasnt been removed yet but i took it out when i did the dual din stereo conversion and it was fine.
6. there and good condition
7. there and good condition
8. amp has been removed but i need to check the harness make sure nothing broke, is there anything else on the harness? I know the headlight plug is gone if its the same one. amp is HAES one
9. plugs are fine, which fasteners are you referring too? The carpet has been removed but im sure i have the clips your looking for free. Some broke but most should be fine and i have rear ones too if they are the same.
10. Top is just cloudy no rips or busts at the fold point, just makes it hard at night with headlights shinning through, it defuses them lol. Top is already removed and wouldnt want much for it and the frame. The motors and transmissions I'm planning on ebaying though as i found a lot recently sold.

On that note I'm not looking for ebay prices, i know theres fees ect, and I'd rather sell to forum members and sell in bulk as storage is tight and I'd like to get rid of as fast as possible. I'm not trying to get rich, I'm just trying to add to the bank to buy another boxster so I would take a fair offer. I wont be able to get the parts or take pictures until this Friday though as the car is about 30miles away from my home. If you do decide to come and get them I can sell cheaper and maybe meet somewhere depending on how far of a drive it is for me.
Send me a pm, with items you want a picture of and any other questions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcellr8 View Post
I'm interested in a few odds and ends. Please PM me with availability and pricing shipped to Decatur, IL 62526. If you use eBay as a pricing guide, I'll probably pass. The win/win for you and I is that I'm looking for things that don't sell often, and multiple items are going to one address, probably in one box, allowing you to make a quick sell and make the shipping easy

1.) cabin air filter housingt, and filter if it is average or better.
2,) black carpet that runs behind seats over crossmember. Maybe the larger piece that covers most of the area behind the seats if price is low.
3.)The rubber piece that runs the width of the windshield that attaches to cowl cover.
4.) Hmmm, I might also be interested in the windshield if it is not cracked or scratched by windshield wipers.
5.) The air duct that runs above drivers shin. It is a short piece about one foot long.
6.) Right rear fender liner and splash shield.
7.) Front left fender liner.
8.) wiring harness that runs through front trunk to amp (let me know if amp is Nokia or HAS) I'm talking about a pig tail with the connector to the amp at one end, and as much of that harness as you can keep.
9.) The fasteners for the front trunk carpet and the plugs for the two drain holes in the bottom of the front trunk under the carpet.
10.) What condition is the rear window? If good or better, then assuming the top is not torn, I might be interested in the whole top. It is easy to remove as a unit. And, if we go that route, then I may travel to you to pick up stuff as shipping top could be expensive.

That is for now. I look forward to hearing from you.
Thanks, Joe
Brian0icu812 is offline   Reply With Quote