View Single Post
Old 09-21-2013, 06:33 PM   #1
Brian0icu812

Exclamation New Parting Out Guards Red 99 triptronic 76k Ohio

After some discussion in the general section to keep my boxster after an accident it is now in my possession and I've already started to take it apart. You guys get first dibs and discount before I ebay the popular parts

Pictures are the damage, hit front right.
Items not good are, front right radiator, windshield, passenger outter door, top has cloudy plastic, sun visors have broken doors/covers, air bags, and lower control arms on right side due to idiot tow truck driver.

Everything works fine, I actually drove it off the trailer, and all convertible top and interior works fine.

1999 78.6k miles, triptronic Located in Central Ohio (edit title says 76k)

Please send me a message or post what you'd like and a price. Nothing to small to send but try to come up with a honest price if you can, I'm using the money to get another as I loved this car something awful :ah:

Some semi firm prices: (shipping not included) small discount for local pickups or meetings

$2000.00 Engine 76k , perfect running order oil changed ever 3k(left in car so if buyer wants to hear, start it, also have video I can send) 2.5l nothing taken off the motor, everything attached comes with it except transmission

$500.00 Seats 8/10, very good condition, no stains or rips. Black leather. Only flaw is the slight cracking where the seat sticks out behind the elbows. I can get pictures if needed.

$600.00 triptronic tans flawless shifting no problems

$150.00 Calipers each (painted red with white Porsche sticker)

$200.00 Ac control unit, plus leds to convert to blue leds, (perfect condition no scratches and no wear on buttons, lcd clear and bright) bought leds, but never got a chance to convert soldering required

$200.00 White Speedo cluster

$150.00 17in stock Turbo wheels 8/10 , normal wear tires are bald as I gave the good ones away to friend and he put his crap ones on the rims so I could move it

$250.00 Spare tire, tools pouch, plus jack and cover

$100.00 Strut plus spring (at least 3 are good, 4th looks fine but not removed)

Ask for pictures, I'll be able to take pics and send them on weekends and I can answer questions any day

Last edited by Brian0icu812; 09-23-2013 at 05:40 AM.
Brian0icu812 is offline   Reply With Quote