View Single Post
Old 09-20-2013, 12:03 PM   #20
haz

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodsman View Post
Haz the interesting thing is that the light wasn't blinking when you dropped the car off...only after they had worked on it. You could drop it off and tell them to 'finish' the job- ie 'call me when my car is fully functioning, without blinking lights. It's too bad you drove away with blinking as you've now taken the responsibility on for fixing it. I think they've done something wrong as 'it was fine when you took it to them'. They solved one problem and left you with a new one.
My thought exactly. So I called them (SSP who did my IMS upgrade) and asked what to do. They invited me back to do a full scan for error codes to fix the tranny + a new oil change for engine. I saved $500 on a free oil change... but they werenīt able to fix the tranny. They have been nothing but helpfull. They do recommend a tranny flush to see if that will fix it.

I also contacted Porsche Center Oslo and asked for help in my situation. They were stumped also, didnīt know anything about this type of tranny issue and also recommended a tranny flush....
haz is offline   Reply With Quote