View Single Post
Old 09-16-2013, 05:31 AM   #3
trimer
jakesbox

Well, glad I didnt sell this exhaust. I really like the noise. But, for anyone doing a search, the one things I will tell you on this. The Drone is absolutely TERRIBLE. There is no way my wife will be getting in this car. It is hard to tell what the actual exhaust really sounds like between 2500 and 3000 rpm. you can feather the throttle a bit, change gears etc, but at one point my head started buzzing from all the drone. IF I take this out and go with a fabspeed at some point, I will not put this back up for sale...I will simply hang it on a wall or something.

I dont mind the noise, but I will be the only one willing to tolerate it. Shame really...
2003 996 Twin Turbo X50, PCCB, polar silver / 2004 996 Carerra Cabriolet, midnight blue, cinnamon leather, IMS Pro / 2003 Artic Silver Boxster - Short Throw Shift, IMS Upgrade, Carerra Light Wheels, De-Snorked with Evoms Cold Air Intake, GHL Exhaust (Sold) / 2002 Seal Grey Boxster - Fabspeed Exhaust, Black powder coated wheels, Porsche stripes (Sold) / 2 -1957 356 A Speedsters (signal red and seal grey) (Sold) / 1989 944 Turbo (m030 S options)
trimer is offline   Reply With Quote