View Single Post
Old 09-14-2013, 08:11 AM   #1
trimer
jakesbox

Ghl exhaust install

Other than shearing off one of the Allen bolts holding the spoiler assembly and having to back that out success on installing my exhaust. What a great DIY for a beginner to novice. It was great crawling around and seeing the back end of the car without heat shield and bumper etc.

The exhaust sounds fantastic. Yes drone like crazy around 2500 to 3000 rpm but it doesn't bother me. All of my cars have been loud and to ghl exhaust sounds fantastic. I just saved 2000 by not getting a new fabspeed as this was given to me with the car and is in great condition. Also saved a couple hundred bucks and learned quite a bit by installing it myself. Very proud moment for me.
2003 996 Twin Turbo X50, PCCB, polar silver / 2004 996 Carerra Cabriolet, midnight blue, cinnamon leather, IMS Pro / 2003 Artic Silver Boxster - Short Throw Shift, IMS Upgrade, Carerra Light Wheels, De-Snorked with Evoms Cold Air Intake, GHL Exhaust (Sold) / 2002 Seal Grey Boxster - Fabspeed Exhaust, Black powder coated wheels, Porsche stripes (Sold) / 2 -1957 356 A Speedsters (signal red and seal grey) (Sold) / 1989 944 Turbo (m030 S options)
trimer is offline   Reply With Quote