View Single Post
Old 08-28-2013, 09:58 PM   #17
Crono0001

I resent that, madmods. I grew up on Japanese imports. To me, they're dead reliable, cheap, and easy to mod.

In all reality, I'm probably going to end up with an EK hatch Civic. It's cheap, fills my transportation needs which the Boxster lacks, provides fun mod opportunities for practically nothing, and can even handle some power when I'm done with the Boxster. Yes, the driving at first is ... well, barely existent. But I can teach my girlfriend how to drive stick! And it'll be a fun car I can tune and mod on my own time.

Also, the cheaper car I buy, the faster I can get my Boxster to Cali. I'm very excited for the 3.6

The M3 has everything I want, but I'm not sure if I want to handle the stress of another European car repair if it were to break down. I'm going to need it 100% when the 986 goes away.
I cannot stand American cars. Fast on the straights, but so empty everywhere else. I once rented a Camaro SS and prayed every time I stepped on the brakes that it would stop.
The RX8, while a great car, is just... well I can't think of a good argument against the RX8, aside from the fact that it will never live up to its predecessor... That and it's ugly... and lacks power... But we're Boxster drivers after all :P

Last edited by Crono0001; 08-28-2013 at 10:01 PM.
Crono0001 is offline   Reply With Quote