View Single Post
Old 08-10-2013, 08:46 PM   #27
Kroggers

Time for an update on the racing and current situation

Since last post I have raced at the new extended Botniaring and the street circuit in Seinäjoki. And in points I am currently leading the season!

But there are still 5 race starts remaining to the season, so things can still change big time

The new extended Botniaring was fantastic and fast. As you can see in the attached the old existing circuit is highlighted with blue, and the extension which is taken off after turn 3 is in red making the circuit much longer with a very fast long left hand bend.

This race day was also interesting in that it was the only day that week which had rain - days leading up to the race was warm with sun and even during the morning as we drove to Botniaring it was sun. As we arrived and started to set-up the rain came over and remained with us until we started to drive home after the event - then the sun came out again! So we got to race on a new circuit in the rain...

I changed to wet weather wheels and changed the suspension set-up a bit. I do like my new Tarett sway bars - so quick and easy to set it for the conditions, such as rain

But the day was a success and I managed to keep her on the track without any scary incidents. Here is an in-car video from the day - CoolCava Racing Boxster - Porsche PRCF Sports Cup Race 6 - 2013 at Botniaring - YouTube

Report from Seinäjoki will follow soon...
Kroggers is offline   Reply With Quote