View Single Post
Old 01-22-2006, 02:21 AM   #1
civic

Sorry i had to it ......

Well there i was just visiting my local dealership checking in to see if they had recieved a Cayman yet. Nope no Cayman ( 2 weeks ) and by the way there sold out for next 6 months ( so much for all the whinging about the price ) and ohh by the time you have paid for a stock standard one with no extras, stamp duty etc it'll be $170,000 Aussie dollars thankyou. Well that all sucks mr Porsche salesman, oh whats that in the window. Thats a black on black 2000 GT3 with sports exhaust and 15k's on it.. Hmm i like it can you start it up for me? sure.. F$%^ !!! that sounds awsome!! How much is it and how much trade for my Boxy. Well we got it today and are selling it on consignment for a guy who is just now picking uo his 2006 Carrera S. $157,000 and we will give you what you paid for the Boxy 6mnths ago ( not from them ) . Umm well ahh ok. Hows this Wednesday sound to pick it up? NO PROBLEMS !!!!

So with a sad a heart i bid farwell to my friends at 986forum and say Helloooo to my new ones at 911forum......

Ps: I Liked my Boxy but F#$k the new toy is a totally different weapon ( unbelieveably different from the Boxster power is instant ) and i allready love it..

Paul
civic is offline   Reply With Quote