View Single Post
Old 07-11-2013, 11:18 PM   #7
bar10dah

This is the last I'll mention of this topic (well, in this thread) because I know I won't convince everybody. But, Durametric makes a pretty good product. They don't charge a lot for it. For $287, you can have the real deal.

I'll give it to you that manufacturing has become easier and more reliable over the years, even for counterfeit products. But still, why take a chance on a counterfeit? Especially since Durametric is offering their product at a very fair price. It's a personal, and moralistic, decision to support them by buying a genuine cable. But like I said, I won't convince everyone.

You can buy it direct from Durametric.

Or you can buy it from Pelican Parts, who offers this outstanding 986forum to the general public, free of charge. (the forum is free, not the cable)

No, I don't have any ties with Durametric. I just believe in supporting their product. It's a personal decision. I'm not attacking anyone's ethics here, I'm just stating my own. If you want to reply to this to defend your purchase of a counterfeit cable, please don't. I really don't care. Afterall, you have nothing to prove to me.

Last edited by bar10dah; 07-11-2013 at 11:40 PM.
bar10dah is offline   Reply With Quote