View Single Post
Old 05-16-2013, 05:07 AM   #1
bmx672

2000 Boxster for sale

Hi guys, after 6 great years with my Boxster I'm going to have to sell it! We are looking to relocate and I need to "lighten the load", so to speak. And a 911 is in my future
It's a 5 speed and has 71,500 miles, garage kept, stored winters in a heated garage. I park it on carpet I know, kind of crazy. I have done a lot of maintenance to it such as a new battery (this spring), AOS, PVC valve, front engine mount, New coolant tank, spark plug tube (last fall). To name a few things... I've upgraded the stereo with MB Quarts, infinity and an amp and sub. I've always used Mobil 1 as well. The exterior is a 9 out of 10. No rust or dents, but there are a couple small scratches. The only negatives are a small cut in the vinyl window (2"). Its at the bottom right and is not really visible. I have not fixed this because I do not drive it in the rain, and it's always top down. It's been a weekend car only. I've put 30k miles on it in 6 years. Maintained it implacably! there are a few small marks on a couple wheels (not scratches but scuffs). The drivers side floor mat could be replaced. Other than that everything is in great shape! The seats etc are perfect!
Tires are Pilot Sports and have a lot of tread left!

I am asking $14,000 obo. I don't need to sell it... but I will deal if need be.
Please feel free to email me with any questions.

I am located in the Northern Illinois/Chicago area.

Thanks

Matt

bmx672@hotmail.com

bmx672 is offline   Reply With Quote