View Single Post
Old 01-11-2006, 11:07 AM   #5
ARSpider2.0

RandallNeighbor....Thanks for the insight on saying "WANT" rather than "NEED" to the wife...that may work...Her cache of krytonite is strong, but I am confident I can overcome it....And Yep your insights of ownership were the VERY first thing I found, printed and am reading. Thanks for doing that for the new Boxster owners and wanna'bees.

Audioguy...I pass the plant daily going to work and have done the tour...simply AWESOME operation. I actually aided in hiring the first group of workers for the plant when it came into operation. The State of SC was aiding with testing, reviewing about 9,000 applications and pre-interviewing candidates. The reviewing and interviewing was my job with others....Again, AWESOME place.

If any of you did not know it, there is a HUGE Eurocar Festival that takes place each year at the BMW Plant around mid-October. European Cars from everywhere and every marque come into town. 2005 they honored Italian Marques and...not to boast, but my Spider took 3rd in the Alfa group. The field of cars was about 350-400 this year. I will say the Porsche crowd is good, but I know could be a LOT bigger. I'll see if I can hang up some pictures for you all to gaze at tonight sometime. Funny, most of my pictures are of Porsches.

To all of you...thanks for the insight on the top issue (Especially with the procedure, MNBoxster)...again, just doing my research and getting some "what-if's" answered.
Thanks, again.

-Mike

Last edited by ARSpider2.0; 01-11-2006 at 11:18 AM. Reason: Attachments & spelling
ARSpider2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote