View Single Post
Old 03-11-2013, 04:30 PM   #1
rondocap

2001 Porsche Boxster for sale, clean 56k miles

I have here my 2001 Porsche Boxster base manual for sale. It currently has about 56,700 miles. Clean carfax and no accidents or dents. I have the carfax for anyone interested.

This is my third car, so it's very well cared for and driven only for pleasure. I am selling it to purchase a PDK Boxster so that my wife can drive it as well, or else I would never get rid of it!

Here are the details:

The exterior as you can see is Lapiz blue, with grey interior. It's in excellent condition both inside and out, very well cared for. I personally wash it and wax it, and use protectant on the top, and leatherique on the interior. No rips or damage to the leather. Everything works in the interior perfectly - radio, all buttons, cupholders, etc. Top works great.

Car has PSM too, and CD in the radio.

The paint is beautiful and the interior very clean - the passenger side looks like no one ever sat there!

Car runs great, and just had service recently, most of the 60k mile service - the only thing not done yet are the spark plugs which I was planning to do closer to 60k.

Oil Change about 3k miles ago, new serpentine belt, 4 brand new Kuhmo tires last month, brand new rotors and pads for the front last month, and new pollen and engine filters last month. All within the last 1-2k miles, so brand new.

Here are the only downsides:

The rear plastic window, like on these Boxsters, has 2 cracks in it. They are sealed with E6000 sealant, but the window may have to be replaced in the future. The only other minor thing is a crack in the lower right windshield. It has not gotten bigger at all, and happened when the windshield wiper arm bounced back while changing the wiper. (Oops!)

Aside from that, car is beautiful and drives great. Car is in NJ. Has original car cover as well, spare tire and all tools, books, etc.

Asking: $14,000 or best offer

rondocap is offline   Reply With Quote