View Single Post
Old 03-06-2013, 12:16 PM   #7
jb92563

My Boxster driving has been the product of a Porsche "Performance Driving School" and a few Auto-X.

My "before" driving skills left me feeling that the car was perhaps getting away from me a bit when I pushed it.

My "After" skills has me feeling like I'm in complete control at all times, even when the back end starts to break free as I am able to recapture traction instantly when that happens before a situation develops.

I attribute my skills 100% to the driving school and time spend with instructors at the Auto-X.

I frequently find other drivers following me as I accelerate into curves only to see them getting into trouble driving all over the shoulders, over correcting and getting completely out of whack before hitting their brakes hard to avoid solid objects.

I feel like I'm doing my part to help eliminate cell calling and texting in the curves

So the others are right, it feels like its on rails and you are in complete control at any speed. Thats good handling, a product of YOU and your CAR working together in harmony without stress.

Being smooth was something I recall being yelled in my ear during an AutoX. Yelled because of the Helmet, open windows and intense concentration that needs to be interupted to get a message in.
It worked wonders and decreased my lap times once I got the hang of it.
Short Shifter, Touch Screen Dual Din Radio, 03 4 Bow glass Top (DD & Auto-X since May 17,2012)

Last edited by jb92563; 03-06-2013 at 12:20 PM.
jb92563 is offline   Reply With Quote