View Single Post
Old 12-22-2012, 12:20 PM   #15
eliimports

Thanks all

BANDALLNEIGHBOUR:
Thanks for the advice but I live in Israel, and buying the whole chairs will cost a lot more for the shipping, so I prefer to order just the covers.

About first link, the first picture seemes a bit "cheap", but there are more pictures, and it looks better...
By the way, "Jesseborgelt" recommended for Autoberry, and I think it is the same product (the first link)

Porsche Boxster 97 98 99 00 01 02 Leather Seat Covers | eBay

Because they are the same pictures as on their website
Correct me if im wrong …

GHOSTRIDER 310:
As I wrote before, geographic issues, i will forced to order just the covers, and for sure I will go to a professional upholster that will fit it in, by the way he charge 350$ for it (!)
So my main concern isn’t that, as for the quality of the materials, I will be really disappointed if the overall look would be "cheap"

Golonaus:
Look really good. Is the price you paid also includes the installation?
The one I found online cost 700, not including shipping and of course not including installation,
If yours cost 850$, includes the installation, suddenly I feel that 700$ is a bit expensive..
Homeboy981:
Whole chair or just the cover?
New or used?

Mark_T

I'm not upholster, but I'll take it to a professional one

WhipE350
Thank you man, but I guess you're right, it will cost too much!

Jesseborgelt:
Thank you very much for the advice, I looked in the website and I have the feeling that the first link I found

Porsche Boxster 97 98 99 00 01 02 Leather Seat Covers | eBay

belongs to Autoberry, I just looked at the pictures and it looks just the same, I wonder if you think that way also ..

Brockmeister:
I prefer to let a professional do it, and hope it will look like the original :-|

Ekam:
I really dont plan on putting this chair in a Porsche, I'm sure there some who will disagree with me, but I think the leather ones fits more ,
Especially if the car isn’t for racing at all
eliimports is offline   Reply With Quote