View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 01:37 PM   #10
sgt brad
02 box s

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaykay View Post
I have one....it supports two external sensors as well where as the pioneer may not.

They have changed the look...looks very OEM! It's a custom order now as the cost of making the 996 face plate went up.

I think it should be in every 986 so you can see your oil pressure; you can have it flash at you if things go wrong
Finally, found someone with a brockway product. I was recently looking at getting the dgauge bc of the external sensors plus the ability to display the ambient temp.

Initially I figured it would cost about the same as the obc hack but without the headaches. It also looked almost factory. Unfortunately they aren't producing the dgauge anymore. There are some left over at vivid racing, but its 515.00 for the gauge and brockway wants 300.00 for the faceplate. It's hard to justify.

I hate that the r100 doesn't have ambient temp as that's all I want. However I could be convinced if its able fit where the 2002 drink holders are. I would like to keep my cubbies but never use the drink holders.

Jakay can you post a pick of it installed?
sgt brad is offline   Reply With Quote