View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 11:11 AM   #18
Frodo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Danger View Post
Husker,

I wanted to chime in once more and commend you for your daring. Very few people have the sense of style and sophistication that you have repeatedly demonstrated when it comes to choosing colors. Not only do I like your apprecition for the bold and unique, I admire your individually and self confidence in doing so. Just try and get something speed yellow in there at some point !
Yeah, me too. That goes double considering the fact that you live in Nebraska, where, in some people's minds, driving a Porsche might be seen as slightly radical. Let alone driving a brightly painted, dayglow-colored Porsche. Let alone driving TWO of them! I speak from the viewpoint of one who's more familiar with Hastings---home of flat land and open spaces, Sandhill cranes and the Platte, corn and soybeans, and...my in-laws) than Omaha, where I'm sure there are a LOT more P-cars to be seen. Still, it is Nebraska, not LA. Do any of your neighbors think you're a little...different when it comes to your choices in personal transportation?
Frodo is offline   Reply With Quote