View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 05:16 PM   #1
husker boxster

Capt Ahab Gets His Fish

Thought I had this one bought back on Labor Day w/e but she wiggled off the hook. Got an email from the owner in early Nov asking if I was still interested. He was more willing to sell this time (even lowered his price $2500) so we agreed to do the deal. He wanted to have the title at the time of sale (I did too), so we waited while Porsche Financial got it to him. That took until last Sat. Was the longest 3 wks waiting for it. But I picked her up today.

2008 Cayman S Sport - #614 of 700. 7500 mi and loaded. When I first saw it for sale, I wasn't sure about the color. I had seen one 3 yrs ago but didn't think too much about it. Then I saw this one in person in Aug and was hooked. I was very sad the deal fell through in Sep. But I had a feeling there might be a second chance.

The picture doesn't do the color justice. The sun washes out the vibrantcy. I know the color isn't for everyone, but I like it. Now I have Easter eggs in my garage. I'll try taking some more pics tomorrow.

The sad part is I must sell Carmen. She's been a great car but I don't have room and can't afford 3 Porsches.

Now I need to go look at the CSS some more.
2008 Boxster S Limited Edition #005
2008 Cayman S Sport - Signal Green
1989 928 S4 5 spd - black
1987 928 S4 - Granite Green Metallic (Felsengrun)
husker boxster is offline   Reply With Quote