View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 09:46 AM   #1
Pup

Another New guy - location: Maine

Hello All,

A couple of weeks a go I purchased a 2000 Boxster S, Arctic Silver, Factory matching hardtop, Black leather, 53,ooo miles.. It came with Hardtop cover and wall hanging rack, full car cover, all service records from 2005, new tires front and rear, screen/mesh hoops for roll bars and roll bar wind screen plexi.. The car is exceptionally clean and very well maintained, so far I am really enjoying it. I am the 3rd owner.

I have no plans to do anything to it but drive it for a while.. Although it has the factory orignal 17's and they are not my favorite. I'm keeping my eyes open. I like the 5 spoke, staggered style, or something in graphite with polished outer rim. I think a silver car needs the contrast... We'll see. I don't mind staying with 17's as long as they are correct for the car, as I can swap over the new rubber.

I will post some pix as soon as I take some.

I purchased the vehicle from a Boston Porsche Dealer. "Porsche of Norwell" , the sales reps name was Mark Webber... The entire trasaction was flawless and my wife and I were treated like royalty. Very highly recommend them!

Getting cold here in Maine, but, I will drive it until the 1st snow flies, then I will put it up in my heated barn.

I enjoy this site and spend quite a bit of time here lately. Just wanted to introduce myself.

Oh, One question, where do you guys keep your coffee when u drive? I need my coffee!

Pup
Pup is offline   Reply With Quote