View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012, 04:34 PM   #4
Leeper

Guys come on, tilt your nose back down to being level, let fragile your egos down for a bit and realize what a horrific job C&D did here. Comparing a Caymen to a Toyobaru is just dumb, no different than it would be comparing a Boxster or Caymen to a Ferrari Enzo then having their owners parading around gloating how extra money spent is well worth it. Let's see a 5 or 10 year cost of ownership comparison between the T and P cars and we'll you guys who are gloating will be silent. For crying out loud the T car costs less than half that of a Caymen yet is 90% what our cars are... for that extra money you could make either a Miata or T car both out-handle and well out-accelerate our cars and still get better reliability and have money left over for gas.

That article was simply stupid, the reactions here seem like Porsche snobbery and ego instead of logic... and YES I do own a Boxster now and had another one prior and NO I do not wish to own the T-car. Love my car but no need to try to compare these cars or gloat while convincing others what a brilliant decision we made buying the cars we did. I for one would love to drive that car, not for the sake of bashing it but for the thrill of driving sporty cars... and I would not expect it to be the same or better than any car running twice it's price.
Leeper is offline   Reply With Quote