View Single Post
Old 09-24-2012, 12:40 PM   #25
dagdisco03

Garage
Received mine quickly delivered on Saturday. Installed them by Saturday night and drove 100 miles Sunday. I see no issues with the over all fit. Bend to the factory U pipe to the muffler was off by half the tube width but nothing I couldn't just pull into place by hand. The pictures from the original poster are a full aftermarket system the factory CATs have heat shields and look nothing like what is pictured.

Nothing rubs and I'd say they follow the original path very closely.

The little adapter pipe I'm not sure about. It works but I wish it was all one pipe to the flange. I have a small leak on each side on that adapter pipe that I still need to mess with to seal up.

Overall for the price can't beat it tubing looks nice it was packed great.

For my car with 109K this helped out low end power all the way up to red line feel better. Throttle feels like it has better response. I felt my low end under 2K RPM feels better leaving from stopped. That surprised me I was expecting that I would lose power in the low end. I'm not sure if it has to do with the mileage and my old CATs?

Sound: Just enough for me very mild increase in sound I'd say it brings the exhaust sound up to even with the intake sound. I can hear the muffler now but just the slightest bit.