View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 11:13 AM   #50
SoK

I can finally say i'm glad I live in KY and we have the gun laws that we do here. As soon as his arm went in the car, your right (here) is to protect yourself and your property.

I would have pulled, taken video of the guys plate, then called police. If someone advanced or otherwise threatened me or my property, I have 0 hesitations on pulling the trigger. None. If that's the type of person you are, I have no sympathy for you or your family for the decisions you made to put yourself in a life threatening situation resulting in you staring down a barrel.

I rarely see this type of behavior where I am. Accidental damage to my car is what drives me insane. I'm more worried about an overweight woman taking her 4 kids into Target next to my office and one of them opening a car door into mine than vandalism.

Looks like your damage isn't too bad though, that's an inexpensive part and easy to fix. Try the recommendations of others, track the card info at the pump to the time on video, sounds easy enough. Good luck.