View Single Post
Old 09-09-2012, 02:50 AM   #8
Ghostrider 310
Ex Esso kid

You should have recorded every single license plate number you could, that way you can report it. Then if the police did nothing at least you have something to work with in identification.

I understand how you guys feel. Some drunk dude was raising his voice Friday on the outdoor patio. "shouting about Porsche cars, saying how he was going to have one and in general just being a dick that I have one". He'd come over and say " Do you have a rolex too?".

Apparently people have a hard time conceiving of someone sacrificing other things in life to obtain one dream. The house I dwell in isn't worth a whole lot more than my car, (try pulling that off with a wife and kids) yet when someone sees it that thought never enters their head. It never occurs to them that you started picking up trash at age 8 for quarters and worked every subsequent year in a family that valued honest hard work.

PS People are creatures of habit, that gas station is probably a common stop for them, maybe you will see them again or get just one plate number from one pic, that's all you need, that and a friend on the force to run the digits. I am surprised because usually crotch rocket guys like sports cars and live and let live attitudes. You did the smart thing Pwave, hats off to you, one moment of insanity and those bikes could have been a rerun of Pee Wees big adventure. Find out who they are, get justice and post when you do, I'd be carrying this photo for the next six months, has helmet colors, riding gear and bikes, sooner or later one of these road warriors is going to reappear, I'd spend some time combing some common biker bars. When you find them, clip their air stems with some side cutters or better yet pour some brake fluid right over the top of the tank, merry xmas mother @#$%^ers. No wonder most of these cars are garage queens!

Last edited by Ghostrider 310; 09-09-2012 at 03:17 AM.
Ghostrider 310 is offline   Reply With Quote