View Single Post
Old 08-30-2012, 06:24 AM   #16
Mark_T

Normally I would agree that newbies should get cut some slack, but let's have a look at this one for a moment. Check out the previous posts by the OP.

The OP has had the car for nearly a year and has made 19 posts to date. Most of the posts are complaining about the problems with the car, particularly the expense of maintaining it. Comments about wanting to sell the car are frequent.

Each time there has been a problem he comes here wanting quick easy answers without putting any time into researching the problem himself, or even doing a search of the forum to see if the problem has been previously addressed. Only once has he even bothered to acknowledge the help and advice that has been offered.

He wants to look into things like mods, hacks, painting calipers, LED tail lights... but can't figure out how to put washer fluid in the car. Seriously? After 10 months of ownership?

What we have here is a lazy, immature, whiner that never should have purchased a car like this in the first place. He has contributed nothing whatsoever of value to the forum. So, if he is put off by these responses and doesn't come back, then I really don't see this as any kind of loss. I hope he sells the car to someone who will deserve and appreciate it.