View Single Post
Old 08-04-2012, 06:03 PM   #3
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Seattle Area
Posts: 3,011
These are sliding blocks that adjust the final height of the clamshell in the closed position. As they slide, they move up and down. Close your clamshell and see if it is flush with the surrounding body. If not, adjust the little block until it is.
blue2000s is offline   Reply With Quote