Thread: ultracing
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2012, 06:57 AM   #9
Sunnybox

UltraRacing

I installed all of UltraRacing's chassis braces currently available for my 986 S and was amazed what a difference it made to the car.

Initially my thoughts were that it took away the cars personality. However, I have now come to the realisation that these fantastic braces have pushed the envelope of handling, so high, that I no longer know where it is.

Turn in, balance and road holding are all scary good (you get scared and back off well before the tires let go). I have often chortled as I watched many a ricer, Ford and Holden in my mirrors loose it as they try to keep pace on more challenging twisty roads.The fully braced Boxster with what seems like limitless reserves of poise and grip.

The car now feels like I am driving on a smooth sheet of glass. The chassis is so tight. NVH, chassis creek and body roll are all markedly reduced, even on crappy Aussie rough country roads and freeways. No negatives or detractions.

The quality of UR's engineering, materials and workmanship were all of a very high standard. Fitting was easy. Even the front strut brace went on without a hastle (didn't have to move or adjust the Boxster's huge battery as is the case with some other strut braces).

The only problem is that UltraRacing don't currently make a rear strut brace. So come on UR get onto it!
Custom 100mm dia Rear Kevlar Speaker system
Sunnybox is offline   Reply With Quote